Tuesday, August 7, 2012

Guest Post

favourite place

Yesterday I had the pleasure of guest posting over at the fancy fine blog of Miss Ashley Ording. The post was a brief introduction to the various cameras Landon and I have used over the last few years. You can take a gander for yourself right here! If you'd like to see more from our cameras take a look below and click through each camera to see the complete collection!

favourite place

Taken with a Pentax K1000.

kitten paws

country bed

kitten and braid

Taken with a Yashica T4.

Day 1

day 8

Taken with a Disposable Camera.

magazine
Taken with a Contax G2.

Untitled

Siri 2
(that would be Siri Of Ringo Have a Banana fame.)

yellow

I neglected to add this one to the list (sorry digital, I forgot about you!) but these were taken with a Canon 60D.

What are your cameras of choice? Do you prefer digital over film or vice versa? 

1 comment:

Hello Friends! I do my best to respond to all of your thoughtful comments on your blogs, I apologize in advance if this is not always done in the most timely manner! Thank you for reading!

Related Posts with Thumbnails