Wednesday, August 10, 2011

pardon our mess

fingers

Working on a little blog re-design and am anticipating a rather peculiar looking page until we've nailed it. Bear with us (and the mega huge pictures)!

If you've picked up Lucky Magazine recently you may have noticed a vaguely familiar, though somewhat wizard-y, somewhat stoned (looking), mostly Loreena McKennitt me. A few months back I had the pleasure of spending a half day draped in Vena Cava, eating delicious catered snacks and being lectured by the make-up artist about my skin. (When I sat down she looked at me and said "so, what's going on with your skin". Lady, if I knew it wouldn't be happening! Actually, I did know, it had to do with baby prevention and a change in prescription and I'm happy to announce that through good thoughts, perseverance and a ton of asprin masks things are looking much smoother on this old chin of mine.) It was a fun project to be a part of and I'm always honoured (if not a little bewildered) when picked to take part in these types of things. The lovely ladies included in the spread: Thats Chic, Nova Style, From Me To You, Eat Sleep Wear & My Closet in Sketches.

I should be banned from using parentheses. I always imagine when using them that I'm telling you little corner mouth, hand covering, squinty eye secrets.

1 comment:

Hello Friends! I do my best to respond to all of your thoughtful comments on your blogs, I apologize in advance if this is not always done in the most timely manner! Thank you for reading!

Related Posts with Thumbnails